Victim of a Consumer Rip-off? Want Justice?
Ripoff Report® is a worldwide consumer reporting Web site and publication, by consumers, for consumers, to file and document complaints about companies or individuals.
While we encourage and even require authors to only file truthful reports, Rip-off Report does not guarantee that all reports are authenic or accurate. Be an educated consumer. Read what you can and make your decision based upon an examination of all available information.
Unlike the Better Business Bureau, Ripoff Report does not hide reports of "satisfied" complaints. ALL complaints remain public and unedited in order to create a working history on the company or individual in question.
Ripoff Reports cover every category imaginable! You can Browse the latest Reports, Search the Reports, or Submit your report now for FREE, by clicking on File Report. View over 1,000 different topics & categories you can file under.
- SFO considers criminal inquiry into alleged price fixing by oil firms - The Guardian
- The tug of war between your security policies and your business processes - CITEworld
- Limited impact of online redress sites - Business Standard
- 'Just one complaint a day' - Deccan Herald - Deccan Herald
- Fos urges advisers to contact complainants - FT Adviser