The Internet turned 26 this year
There are now more than 1.4 billion active online consumers worldwide. In economies where the web has been around for a while, half of all companies get more than half their revenue through their online marketing activities.
More than 5 million South Africans have web access, and the numbers are growing every day."
Makes you think, doesn't it?
- 7m 'have never used internet' - The Guardian (blog)
- Seven Million British Adults Have Never Used The Internet - Huffington Post - Huffington Post UK
- Half of kiwis now shop online - Stats NZ - New Zealand Herald
- Toronto Internet Marketing Company Numero Uno Web Solutions Comments on ... - PR Web (press release)
- Measuring the Benefits of Tech Tools - New York Times